List Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $9.69
HIC’s Mortar and Pestle with Pour Spout is the tool to grind items into a fine paste or powder. The mortar bowls and pestles work together to grind and break down ingredients quickly to help speed up food preparation with minimum effort. Quickly grind fresh ingredients, like cloves of garlic, herbs and spices, peppercorns or cinnamon, nuts, grains, and seeds, into a fine paste or powder. Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, spreads, and so much more. Even use it as a pill crusher to pulverize harder-to-swallow pills. Essential tools for those practicing homeopathy, the art of healing through natural remedies, HIC’s Mortar and Pestle Set offers effortless preparation of herbal and homeopathic remedies. So easy to use. Simply place an item into the mortar bowl. Hold the pestle by the handle and, using a firm pressure, make a circular stirring-like motion to grind your item into a paste or powder. Harder items, like peppercorns, may need the surface cracked before they can be ground. Firmly, but gently, tap the item with the pestle, then grind into the desired consistency. Pestle and mortar are both made from fine-quality porcelain to complement kitchen countertops and any home decor. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Mortar and Pestle Set measures 4.5-Inches in diameter.
- HIC's Mortar and Pestle with Pour Spout for grinding items into a fine paste or powder
- Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, ground cinnamon or grind peppercorns, prepare holistic remedies, pulverize pills, and more
- Quickly grind and break down ingredients; speeds up food preparation with minimum effort
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; complements any décor, measures 4.5-Inch
- Easy to use and clean; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup